Caves Velhas is one of the largest and oldest wine producers and bottlers of the demarcated region of Bucelas, headquartered in Bucelas village, and have always been linked to the excellence of wine production and the own history of these caves.
At the charismatic buildings "Caves Velhas", situated in the inner village, you will find a typical wine cellar, a special tasting room and Enoteca, abundant in aromas and flavors. With personalized service, and providing to all visitors, diverse offerings in cultural and tourist area, the Enoteca, is already a reference at Bucelas and a commercial space that is different from the others.
- Bucellas Caves Velhas branco DOC;
- Quinta do Boição branco doc: Quinta do Boição Espumante Bruto Doc;
- Quinta do Boição espumante extra bruto doc: Espumante Bucellas Caves Velhas bruto e Espumante Bucellas Caves Velhas meio seco;
- Quinta do Boição licoroso;
- Quinta do Boição tinto special seletion old vineyard;
- Quinta do Boição tinto reserva.
Rua Prof. Egas Moniz
GPS: 38º 54’ 04’’ N, 9º 07’ 13’’ W
T: 219 687 330
Dra. Maria José Viana
T: 219 687 330 / 219 681 451
M: 937 550 101